Welcome to Accusign
Accusign began in 1966 as Plastic Letters & Signs Unlimited, and, with our acrylic signs with solvent welded letters, we were the first to offer the local business community a consistent and great looking alternative to hand lettered door signs. We have evolved (along with a name change) into a manufacturing facility offering subsurface lettered signs, front engraved signs, and ADA compliant signs, along with other products and services. Today, we focus on interior signs for office buildings, schools, churches, businesses, and other commercial facilities.
Our goal has always been to provide a great looking product at a reasonable price. Almost all signs we sell are manufactured in-house at our Cary, NC sign shop. Additionally, our products are practical and cost effective. Any sign system that we sell you will not only look great when new, but will be simple to maintain and update.
Contact us today for a free quote on your next sign project!
Products that we sell and service include:
Interior Signs and Sign Systems:
- Subsurface lettered signs.
- ADA compliant signs (raised letters and braille).
- Front engraved signs.
- Architectural aluminum frames (various types).
- Plastic frames (several product lines).
- Slatz™ frames and modular sign systems.
- Curved frames and modular sign systems (several product lines).
- Corner standoff systems (several product lines).
- Illuminated and non-illuminated directories from Nelson-Harkins Industries (probably the premier US manufacturer of this product).
- Non-illuminated custom directories, incorporating several frame systems and sign types.
- Replacement strips, various types (including retrofits and replacements of problem systems).
- Subcontracted to several foundries; cast and etched; bronze, brass, aluminum, stainless steel.
- Subcontracted to several suppliers to the trade; cast, flat cut, and fabricated metal; molded plastic; flat cut plastic, etc.
Parking Lot Signs:
- .080 aluminum, reflective and non-reflective, standard and custom messages; along with ancillary products such as posts, stencils, frames, etc.
- For electrical panels and mechanical systems.